- Striking, eyecatching horizontal facade design
- Durable weather protection for the building thanks to back vented technology
- 20 mm shadow gap results in strong visual structuring of the facade
- Widths free selectable between 200 mm and 333 mm (special sizes on request)
- Indirect, concealed fixing Permitting linear expansion (i.e. panel lengths of 6000 mm possible)
- Curves also possible
- Fast, simple installation
Horizontal panels look similar to reveal panels and resembles facades made of wood. Profiled on both edges, components are mounted indirectly with a special RHEINZINK Fixing Clip, which defines the width of the 20mm panel joint. This technology also permits linear expansion. As the fixing clip allows the panel to naturally move during changes in temperature.